Maryland Lawyers Focused on Medical Malpractice
Doctors are highly trained specialists, but they are also human. There are times that doctors and hospitals fail to meet the standard of good medical care. That is why we need committed medical malpractice attorneys, who are passionate about helping victims injured through medical negligence.
If you were injured, or a loved one suffered a fatal injury, due to medical malpractice, then you may be entitled to compensation for your loss. That compensation could include medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering damages.
The main questions with any medical malpractice case are:
- whether the hospital or doctor failed to exercise the reasonable degree of care required in that medical field; and if so,
- whether that failure was the cause of your injury.
That inquiry can often be complex. It demands an understanding of important medical and scientific information.
Accordingly, if you believe that you suffered an unexpected medical result, your first step should be to contact an experienced medical malpractice attorney who can comprehensively investigate your case, and consult with experts in the medical field.
We invite you to speak with one of our medical malpractice attorneys to learn more about whether you have a case.
Our Experienced Team
We pride ourselves on providing both excellent representation in the courtroom, and excellent service to each and every one of our clients.
Our motto is that “we take your claims personally.” Your fight for justice is our fight for justice. We do not stop fighting for you until we know you are getting the best outcome in your case.
Holding fast to our guiding principles has resulted in extraordinary results for our clients. Here are just a few examples of how we achieve justice for malpractice victims:
- $4.5 Million for a father of two in Prince Georges County, MD, who became paralyzed as the result of hospital neglect
- $6.6 Million in Baltimore City for a child who was the victim of a pediatrician’s negligence.
- $7.5 Million in Baltimore City for a child who was the victim of malpractice in the pediatric ICU
The team at D’Amore Personal Injury Law has also been recognized professionally, winning many awards and accolades. Here are just a few:
- Winner – Best Medical Malpractice Firm 2017 & 2018 Maryland Daily Record Reader Rankings
- Winner – Best Personal Injury Firm 2017 & 2018 Maryland Daily Record Reader Rankings
- Lifetime membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Winner – Avvo Client’s Choice Award in Medical Malpractice
- Mr. D’Amore has consistently been named a Maryland Super Lawyer, a Top 100 Trial Lawyer and a Top 100 High Stakes Litigator.
While we appreciate these awards, what matters most to us is how our clients feel about working with D’Amore. We have been fortunate to have our clients give us amazing feedback. Click here to see video and testimonials describing the positive changes we have brought about for our injured clients. These reviews are the result of our “family first” philosophy, When we take you on as a client, you are not alone anymore, you are family.
Contact An Attorney
Medical malpractice is a highly specialized legal field. If you feel that you have been a victim of medical negligence, or a loved one died due to a medical mistake, you need to contact an experienced medical malpractice lawyer right away. The medical malpractice attorneys at D’Amore Personal Injury Law have the background, trial skills, resources, and compassion to help you through your medical malpractice lawsuit.
We are here to help you receive the compensation you deserve for your loss. Message us for a free consultation or call today at 410-324-2000.